‘I’m gregarious, tenacious and loyal'
The Miss Bermuda Pageant takes place this coming Sunday, July 6th. Ahead of the event, outgoing Miss Bermuda Katie Arnfield is this Friday’s Sun Girl, prior to handing over her crown. Make sure to catch next Friday’s edition, when we will feature the new Miss Bermuda.
• Name: Katherine Matilda Arnfield
• Date of Birth: 27 October, 1995
• Parish: Devonshire
• Occupation: Student, commencing University in the UK in September, 2014.
• Ambition? To be happy, healthy and to realize my full potential. To have a career in international business in Bermuda after I have obtained a business degree in the UK.
• Three words to describe yourself: Gregarious, tenacious and loyal.
• Your definition of style? I have had plenty of exposure to style in modelling events and London Fashion Week and have learnt that ”good quality classic style never goes out of fashion”.
• Shameless plug: Cancer charities, as I have recently lost several family members and nearly my father to the disease, together with a school friend who fought a long and courageous battle. It is important to make progress against cancer, which destroys so many lives.